Season time: whole year
Min order: 500kg
Delivery by air
PROCESS OF PICKING & PACKING
- Three days before the fruit is harvested, the fruit will be sent to the Quality Control Center for analyzing about pesticide on the fruit as required by the EU market.
- Once the results meet the requirements of the EU market, the harvesting process will be carried out.
- Fruit is harvested in the farm and then transferred to the packing house 200-300km from the farm
- After arriving at the packhouse put up and sort Size. Having packed in 2kg net per box.
- The ripe fruit will be 100% selected before packing, the unripe fruit will be incubated in the room for 24 hours to help ripen naturally, the next packaging process will take place. After being packed the finished products are storaged at temperature +10 -> 12 degrees.
- Prior to shipment QC will check 100% quality of goods before delivery, We will seal recorde detailsof process , images and indicators of the actual temperature of the goods and so on
- After completing the process on QC will make a complete report on the quality and send to Clients for comparison of quality inspection when goods arrive at the airport.
Nutritional of Rambutan
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
|343 kJ||82 kcal|
|Food fiber||0.9 g|
|Thiamine (B1):||0.013 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2):||0.022 mg|
|Niacin (B3):||1.352 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||0.02 mg|
|Folate (B9):||8 μg|
|Vitamin C:||4.9 mg|
The benefits of Rambutan
1. Support the treatment of diabetes, Prevent cancer
2. Ability to support weight control
3. Maternal health support during pregnancy
Reduce the risk of atherosclerosis
5. Strengthen the health of your bones
Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties
Improves the health of the digestive system
Being geographically located in the tropical zone, Vietnam is truly a heaven when it comes to fruits
Southern Vietnam is the largest fruit granary of the whole country, since the region’s weather is warm with long hours of sunshine, high average temperature and humidity year round. As summer comes, the annual Fruits Festival is held in Ho Chi Minh City, attracting millions of visitors, local and foreigners alike.
Tropical fruits are often found very nutritious, providing rich source of carbohydrate, vitamins (especially A and C), minerals and fibres. Its flavor is often teh extreme of either sweet or sour, and many comes with a particular fragrance that is unmistakeable. Due to the typical weather conditions, the fruit’s colors are vibrantly eye-catching, with red, yellow and orange among the most popular ones. The abundance of fruits in the region also means that people use fruits in many different ways: eating raw, making juices, mixing salad, preserving jams and many other delicious desserts.
To prove the value of Vietnam Fruit to the world and bring to the customers the high quality Fruit. We hope to connect and share with all the companies are working in this fild in all over the world.