• Prior to harvesting, 07 days, the fruit will be sent to the Quality Control Center for analysis of the residue levels of Crop Protection Drugs as required by the EU market.
• Once the results of the quality analysis have been met to meet the requirements of the EU market, the harvesting process will be carried out.
• Goods are collected early in the morning from 5-11am and then transferred to the packhouse by special vehicles.
• When the goods arrive at the packhouse, they will be cleaned with plastic, heat treated to kill bacteria and fungi at temperatures from + 40-> 45 degrees, then the goods will be delivered to the packing room, Made in 100% stable environment from + 15-20 degrees to not shock the product.
• After QC checks and sorting of the required goods are made directly into Cartons with spongy mats separating the layers in the Customs bag imported from Australia, vacuuming to slow down the metabolism. Banana, packing size 14kg buckets.
• After packing the finished products into cold storage for storage at +5 -> 10 degrees.
• Before shipment, QC will carry out 100% inspection before delivery.
• The process of ex-warehouse, quality inspection will be recorded detailed process, with images and indicators of the actual temperature of the goods before departure.
• After completion of the process, QC will complete the quality report, evaluate the actual situation of the shipment to save and send to the import customers for comparison and serve as a basis for quality inspection. Arrive at the destination.
Banana is a tropical fruit, and very familiar to the Vietnamese people from the past. But not everyone knows the nutritional value a banana gives us, here are some uses from Bananas for health:
Helps to increase blood volume in the body, Helps strong bones, is easier to digest, Reduces bad cholesterol, Limit weight gain, Increase muscle mass for the body.
Nutrition Facts of Bananas:
|Single saturated||0.03 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
Being geographically located in the tropical zone, Vietnam is truly a heaven when it comes to fruits
Southern Vietnam is the largest fruit granary of the whole country, since the region’s weather is warm with long hours of sunshine, high average temperature and humidity year round. As summer comes, the annual Fruits Festival is held in Ho Chi Minh City, attracting millions of visitors, local and foreigners alike.
Tropical fruits are often found very nutritious, providing rich source of carbohydrate, vitamins (especially A and C), minerals and fibres. Its flavor is often teh extreme of either sweet or sour, and many comes with a particular fragrance that is unmistakeable. Due to the typical weather conditions, the fruit’s colors are vibrantly eye-catching, with red, yellow and orange among the most popular ones. The abundance of fruits in the region also means that people use fruits in many different ways: eating raw, making juices, mixing salad, preserving jams and many other delicious desserts.
To prove the value of Vietnam Fruit to the world and bring to the customers the high quality Fruit. We hope to connect and share with all the companies are working in this fild in all over the world.