Packaging process of Guava fruit:
• Prior to harvesting, 07 days, the fruit will be sent to the Quality Control Center for analysis of the residue levels of Crop Protection Drugs as required by the EU market.
• Once the results of the quality analysis have been met to meet the requirements of the EU market, the harvesting process will be carried out.
• Goods are collected early in the morning from 7 am - 11 am then be transported by special vehicles at temperature + 15-17 degrees during the transfer to the packhouse about 150km.
• When the goods arrive at the packhouse, the plastic will be cleaned and then packed into the packing room. The packaging process is carried out in a stable environment of + 15-20 degrees to prevent thermal shock. for product.
• After QC checks the quality and classification of the goods to meet the packaging process is done in two ways:
• Method 1. The bag is wrapped in a sponge and packed directly into the bag. The bag is imported from Australia and then packed into a cartons box of four pounds.
• Method 02. The goods are wrapped in a plastic bag, packed in trays according to 500g-> 01kg / tray and then packed in cartons 04kg net.
• After packing the finished products into cold storage for storage at +05 -> 10oC.
• Before shipment, QC will carry out 100% inspection before delivery.
• The process of ex-warehouse, quality inspection will be recorded detailed process, with images and indicators of the actual temperature of the goods before departure.
• After completion of the process, QC will complete the quality report, evaluate the actual situation of the shipment to save and send to import customers for comparison and serve as a basis for quality inspection. Arrive at the destination.
It contains a Low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium, but high in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc, potassium and manganese ... Guava regularly and properly enhance the system. immune system, beauty, weight loss and some other therapeutic effects.
Here are the tips you need to take advantage of the abundant nutrients found in guava:
Strengthen the immune system, anti-aging, Reduce high blood pressure
Weight loss, Diabetes treatment ...
Some note when eating guava
Do not eat whole grains, or eat if you need to chew, because swallowing the whole grain will be difficult to digest and lead to stomach pain.
The shell of the guava is very good vitamin C for beauty, but for diabetics when eating should peel off the shell.
Nutrient content of fruits:
In guava also has a very high nutrient content for your health
100 grams of serving contains:
|fat||0.1-0.5 g- 2.8-5.5 g|
|Calcium||9.1 - 17 mg9.1 - 17 mg|
|Phosphorus||17.8 -30 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg-0.2 mg mg|
|Beta Carotene (A)||200-792 IU|
|Thiamine (B1)||0.046 mg|
|Riboflavine (B2)||0.03-0.04 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.150 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||100-500 mg|
Being geographically located in the tropical zone, Vietnam is truly a heaven when it comes to fruits
Southern Vietnam is the largest fruit granary of the whole country, since the region’s weather is warm with long hours of sunshine, high average temperature and humidity year round. As summer comes, the annual Fruits Festival is held in Ho Chi Minh City, attracting millions of visitors, local and foreigners alike.
Tropical fruits are often found very nutritious, providing rich source of carbohydrate, vitamins (especially A and C), minerals and fibres. Its flavor is often teh extreme of either sweet or sour, and many comes with a particular fragrance that is unmistakeable. Due to the typical weather conditions, the fruit’s colors are vibrantly eye-catching, with red, yellow and orange among the most popular ones. The abundance of fruits in the region also means that people use fruits in many different ways: eating raw, making juices, mixing salad, preserving jams and many other delicious desserts.
To prove the value of Vietnam Fruit to the world and bring to the customers the high quality Fruit. We hope to connect and share with all the companies are working in this fild in all over the world.