Nutritional value of mango in 100g:
|Vitamin A||1.082 IU|
|Vitamin C||36.4 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 IU|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 μg|
• Prior to harvesting, 07 days, the fruit will be sent to the Quality Control Center for analysis of the residue levels of Crop Protection Drugs as required by the EU market.
• Once the results of the quality analysis have been met the requirements of the EU market, the harvesting process will be carried out.
• Goods are collected early in the morning from 5-9am and then transported by special vehicles at temperature + 15-17 degrees transfer to the packhouse about 130km.
• When the product arrives at the packhouse, it will be cleaned with plastic, heat treated to kill bacteria and fungi at temperatures of +50 degrees, then the goods will be delivered to the packing room, the packaging process is done. 100% in stable environment from + 15-20 degrees to prevent heat shock for products.
• After QC checks the quality and classification of the goods to meet the requirements of the packaging process is done in two ways:
• Method 1. The goods are directly packaged into the Customs office importing from Australia and then packed into a cartons box of 4kg strokes.
• Method 02. The goods are packed in trays according to the quantity of 500gr-> 01kg / tray and then packed in Cartons box of 04kg net.
• After packing the finished products into cold storage for storage at +10 -> 12 degrees.
• Before shipment, QC will carry out 100% inspection before delivery.
• The process of ex-warehouse, quality inspection will be recorded detailed process, with images and indicators of the actual temperature of the goods before departure.
• After completion of the process, QC will complete the quality report, evaluate the actual situation of the shipment to save and send to the import customers for comparison and serve as a basis for quality inspection. Arrive at the destination.
- The Use of Mango
Improve memory, Prevent cancer, Support digestion, Prevent heart disease, Improve memory, Helps lower cholesterol
Being geographically located in the tropical zone, Vietnam is truly a heaven when it comes to fruits
Southern Vietnam is the largest fruit granary of the whole country, since the region’s weather is warm with long hours of sunshine, high average temperature and humidity year round. As summer comes, the annual Fruits Festival is held in Ho Chi Minh City, attracting millions of visitors, local and foreigners alike.
Tropical fruits are often found very nutritious, providing rich source of carbohydrate, vitamins (especially A and C), minerals and fibres. Its flavor is often teh extreme of either sweet or sour, and many comes with a particular fragrance that is unmistakeable. Due to the typical weather conditions, the fruit’s colors are vibrantly eye-catching, with red, yellow and orange among the most popular ones. The abundance of fruits in the region also means that people use fruits in many different ways: eating raw, making juices, mixing salad, preserving jams and many other delicious desserts.
To prove the value of Vietnam Fruit to the world and bring to the customers the high quality Fruit. We hope to connect and share with all the companies are working in this fild in all over the world.